Law Enforcement & Government
Pulsar is honored to help provide those who protect and serve with the products that help keep our country safe. Since 2009, we have had numerous products that are member-tested in real-world situations and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association. Now, as a GSA-Contract Holder, it is easier for us to supply your department with the rugged gear you depend on every day. We’ve dedicated an entire team staffed by active and retired law enforcement to meet the needs of local and state government agencies. Being GSA-approved allows us to provide you with discounts and streamlines the procurement process. The gear you require is delivered on time, invoicing is simplified, and our experts are here to answer any questions you have about products and orders.
- GSA schedule contract holder
- Products that are NTOA tested and recommended
- Full team to support Government/LE
Testing & Evaluation Program
Pulsar offers our 30 day Testing and Evaluation (T&E) program to the U.S. Law Enforcement Agencies/Departments. Our T&E program provides an opportunity to get hands on experience with our products.
Reason of our T&E program:
- We want you to be sure that what you are buying meets your needs and give you a chance to use the product in real life scenarios.
- We believe hands on experience with our products and the ability to test in real life conditions is important to understanding and checking quality.
Law Enforcement / Government Discount Program
To our government and law enforcement we want to honor your service to our great country by offering you a discount on our products.
For more details about our T&E or Discount Programs, call our L/E department at 817-225-6650 or send an email to email@example.com.
To get to the right person, can you please let us know what city and state you are in and what organization you are part of. If you are currently active, please include a photocopy or JPEG of your ID.