Your Pulsar product is warranted free of defects in materials and workmanship within 3 years of the date of purchase. Non-rechargeable or disposable batteries are not covered under the warranty. Rechargeable battery packs are covered by a 1 year warranty.
In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if the product is registered, proof of purchase date is within 3 years, or the manufacturing date is within 3 years if there is no proof of purchase receipt provided.
The manufacturer has the right to render the warranty null and void in the following cases:
- if the device has been modified or tampered with
- if the device has been mechanically or chemically damaged
- if the device has been tampered with by unauthorized repair
- if the device has been damaged as a result of fire or natural disaster
- if the device has been damaged as a result of liquids or other substances getting inside
- if the serial number of the device has been modified, rubbed off, removed, is illegible, or has been programmatically deleted (for devices with unique serial numbers)
Due to international laws, Pulsar products out of the United States are covered under a 3 year warranty unless otherwise stated by law.
To receive an RA number for warranty service, or out-of-warranty repair, you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the online document labeled Return Warranty Authorization Form.
- Once the request has been received you will either receive a reply email that contains all necessary return information, or a customer service representative will contact you and give you an RA number over the phone.
If you are sending in a product for a warranty repair, you will be required to fill out a RA request form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your RA number and a PDF Return Form. The Return Form must be filled out completely, and mailed in, with your product. In order for your repair to be successfully fulfilled, be sure to closely follow all instructions outlined by the Return Form. If any of the aforementioned instructions are not properly followed, your request cannot be processed and the product will be held until you are contacted, and proper documentation is received.
*Please note that the product received back by the customer may be different than the one sent in. For instance, in cases relating to discontinued products.
To send in the product, you will be required to include the following items:
- The filled out Warranty Return Request.
- The defective product.
- Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
- The RA number printed on the box, with a return address.
This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if the product is registered within 30 days after the product has been purchased. To register your product, go to the Product Registration page. Registering online may also provide additional coverage and faster warranty service.
*Warranty varies by country.
For a refund you must have purchased the product from www.pulsarnv.com. The first purchase of any model has a 14 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a particular product you may return it for a full credit within 14 days with your proof of purchase. Please fill out the Return Authorization Form located on this website under the Support ribbon tab. If you have any questions please call technical support at 1-817-225-0314.
Additional Contact Information
Tech Support (North America): 1-817-225-0314
Business Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm CST