The Pulsar Thermion thermal scope is designed for easy, “one-shot” zeroing or
sighting-in. Sighting in your rifle makes your point of impact (POI) match your point
of aim (AP) so your rifle is accurate.
1. Mount the Thermion on your rifle, and set your rifle on a shooting rest, bipod
2. Aim at center-mass on your target at a known distance and take one shot.
3. If the POI doesn’t match your AP, long-press (press and hold) the controller button (face of the
controller ring) located on the left side of the riflescope to access the main menu.
4. Rotate the controller ring to highlight the “Zeroing” submenu. Confirm your
selection with a short press of the controller button.
5. Select the appropriate distance listed in the “Zeroing” submenu.
6. If there is no distance set, you can create a new zeroing distance by selecting
“+” icon. Enter the distance setting you prefer by short-pressing the
controller button and rotating the controller to enter the desired distance.
Once entered, long-press the controller button to back out to the zeroing
menu. Select the zeroing distance by short-pressing the controller button.
7. Select the cross with center dot icon from the menu using the controller ring.
Select this icon by a short press of the controller button. This accesses a new
menu that lets you set up the zeroing parameters.
8. Rotate the controller ring to highlight the “Freeze” option (annotated by a
9. The display image will freeze. A crosshair is displayed with an “X” at the
center. Short-press the controller button to toggle between X- and Y-axis.
Short-press the axis of your choice and rotate the controller to move the “X”
toward the original point of impact. Work with both axis until the “X” covers
the original POI.
10. Once the “X” is over the original POI, long-press the controller button to back
out of the adjustment mode and save your zeroing parameters.
11. Take another shot to confirm zeroing. If necessary, repeat steps 6 – 10.